- For the lovely playground, with great views to the mountains of Mani and the sea of Diros
- For all the goodies at breakfast
- For the chance to sleep in a different room than their parents, often in a maisonette
- For the spacious stone-built verandas with views in some rooms and
- The traditional patios in others
- For all that extra space, the living area, the dining area, the large bathrooms
- Because they get the chance to explore the patios and alleys of a real castle, discover inscriptions on stones and gaze from the tower itself
- Because there’s a horse riding centre 500 metres from the hotel
Pandora Hotel blends beautifully with the local Maniot architecture and the castles and cobblestone alleys of Charia traditional village. With 7 spacious family apartments, all stone built, with state-of-the-art appliances in the kitchens, as well as outside space, patios or verandas, Pandora is the perfect stay for families that want to experience the one-of-a-kind hospitality of Mani. The playground, the traditional breakfast and the sea views complete the picture, for a lovely stay in the heart of Mani.
The amazing hotel Arapakis Historic Castle is right next to Pandora.
- For the quiet location, in the heart of a traditional Maniot village with cobblestone alleys
- Because it’s just 1,5 km from the nearest beach and the famous Diros caves, which were actually discovered by the ancestor Arapakis and which you can visit on horse! Ask the concierge.
- Γιατί τη δημιουργία και τη διακόσμηση ανέλαβαν οι πολιτικοί μηχανικοί ιδιοκτήτες, οι οποίοι έχουν συμβάλει στη διαμόρφωση της λακωνικής Μάνης, έχοντας ανακαινίσει πολλά παραδοσιακά κτίσματα
- Because the hotel is built and decorated by the civil engineers and owners of the castle, who have actually contributed in the restoration and conservation of many local historic buildings
- For the state-of-the-art Smeg appliances in all the kitchens, which are fully equipped, by the way
- For the rich breakfast, which includes eggs and cheese made by the owner, traditional delicacies and homemade treats
- Because it’s right next to lively Areopoli and at the perfect spot to explore the whole Laconian Mani
- Because the kids can safely entertain themselves at the playground
- Because the apartments might be traditional, stone-built and decorated with attention to detail, but they’re also spacious, with plenty of room for the kids to play
- For the gym
- Because you can book yourself a massage session in the privacy of your apartment
- For the parking space, available free of charge on location, usually right outside your door
- For the travel cots
- And the high chairs available in the restaurant
Pandora Hotel is situated in Charia, a picturesque traditional Maniot village, with cobblestone alleys that lead to the famous Diros cave and its pebble beach. It is 5 minutes away from the vivid picture-perfect town of Areopoli and just 10 minutes from the famous fish town of Limeni, its lovely seafront restaurants and its many water sports options. Gerolimenas and its fabulous water sports are an easy 20 minutes drive, while the sandy Kotronas beach and Halikia Vatta bay with its fish taverns are within 20 minutes. The instagram sensation of Alypa and the old town of Vatheia are 30 and 35 minutes by car. While the unique experience of the southernmost point of continental Europe, Cape Tainaron is just 45 minutes away. Charia is less than 3,5 hours from Athens and a 1,5 hours drive from Kalamata airport.
- Air Condition
- Baby Cot
- Daily Cleaning
- High Chairs
- Near The Beach