- The kids will love the private swimming pool, for non-stop play
- The large gardens are perfect for exploring and being close to nature
- There are toys
- They will also enjoy sleeping in separate bedrooms
- The inside living area is perfect for movie nights
- The outside dining table is ideal for lovely family dinners
- They will love the sunbeds by the pool, for some great family time
Lithari Villas are 7 luxurious villas with private pools, surrounded by gardens with lush vegetation, built in harmony with the natural landscape of the island. Sun kissed and with panoramic views, they beautifully combine the most characteristic of Greek elements: stone, sunlight and sea!
They each feature a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living area, 2-3 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, swimming pools with sunbeds, outside sitting area and lush gardens with olive groves and sea views.
Located 2-3 km from Gaios port, they are close enough to the marina and the taxi boats, the port, restaurants and shops. But they are also isolated enough to promise relaxation and some well-deserving peace and quiet!
- For the villas locations, on hillsides with panoramic views, but close enough to Gaios town, the port, restaurants and shops
- For the extra space! Villas are between 65 and 107 square metres, making them perfect for families with 3 kids. Villa Eleni is actually ideal for 7 people!
- Each villa boasts its own private swimming pool located on a patio with sunbeds. It is the perfect spot for family fun, light exercise and relaxation
- The fully equipped kitchens will offer your family opportunities for hygge time, cooking together and enjoying meals at the privacy of your own dining space, inside or outside
- The views are panoramic, to the sea, the town, the pool
- The private parking will also give you the luxury to explore at your own pace and discover the beauties of the island
- The separate bedrooms will give your family time apart when needed
- The gardens offer privacy, nature living and relaxation
- Because there are travel cots, high chairs and baby tub free of charge, which means less to pack!
Paxos island has been well known among sailors and yacht lovers from Greece and Italy for years. It became more popular recently, since it’s the indulging backdrop of the Netflix hit “Maestro in Blue”. Despite being a small and beautiful island with great beaches and amazing traditional architecture, it’s been mainly under the radar. And despite its recent fame, it has maintained its originality and relaxing vibes.
Paxos might be a hidden gem, but its little brother Antipaxos, the tiny uninhabited island near it, is a true diamond. We recommend day trips around the island and taxi boats to Antipaxos on a daily basis, a small road trip around its hills and dinners by the water at the marinas of Gaios and lovely Lakka bay.
See more about Paxos with kids.
- Air Condition
- Baby Cot
- Beach Toys
- High Chairs
- Kids Cutlery
- Near The Beach
- Private Pool