- Because there are toys and board games for all ages in the residences that will keep them entertained for hours
- For the small garden with swing
- Because they can sleep in a dome, a bunk bed with real steps or a separate room, depending on the residence!
- For the cool breakfast
- For the games organized in the village
- Because they’ll find kids books in the residence
- Because they can walk to the waterfalls, to the village and the playground
Gileri eco & design residences is a traditional house from the 1920’s, which has been renovated with care and has been working as a mountain boutique hotel since March 2022. Its minimal decor and modern amenities will make your stay at the traditional village really comfortable. Blending in with the unique architecture of Lagadia village, the visitor is submerged into the atmosphere of an authentic greek dwelling. Its three residences can welcome a family of 5-6 each and all feature a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, sitting area, fireplace or stove, as well as books and toys for all ages. Breakfast is made with local products mainly, is extra charged and served in the residence for your comfort. Gileri is created with kids in mind and their safety is a priority, to ensure a happy family stay.
* Parking is available nearby and access to Gileri is on foot. There’s bell boy service available. See how to find your way to Gileri here.
- Because it’s easily accessible by car from Athens, making it the ideal weekend break
- Because there are travel cots available,
- As well as high chairs,
- Toilet seat for toddlers,
- Kids cutlery,
- Toys and board games for all ages and
- Books for both kids and adults, making packing and carrying lighter and easier
- For the fresh breakfast served in the residence
- Because there’s a small garden with swing, so everyone will have a great time
- Because all residences are spacious, well equipped and beautifully designed
- And all residences feature a small balcony or patio with sitting area
- For the easy hikes and cool day trips they can do from here
- For the picture-perfect, car-free walk from Gileri to the village, through cobblestone alleys
- Because in Lagadia village families can find cool diners and cafes for their outings
- For the Smart TV that will allow them some Netflix and chill by the fireplace after the kids have gone to bed
Just 2,5 hours from Athens, Lagadia and the other mountain villages of Gortynia, Arcadia are the perfect escape, even for just a night. You can stay longer of course and hop from village to village, discovering something new and exciting each time. Vytina village is perfect for shopping, in Alonistaina there’s a horse farm, in Karytaina a duck farm perfect for little ones, in Dimitsana the Open Water Museum is lovely and Stemnitsa is perfect for the whole family. All villages are 30-60 minutes away from Lagadia and Gileri eco & design residences. Lagadia itself is perfect also, with dining options, a playground and easy hikes to chapels, traditional neighborhoods, view points and waterfalls nearby.
See how to get to Gileri
- Baby Cot
- Daily Cleaning
- High Chairs
- Kids Cutlery
- More Families