- The kids love being so close to nature. They love getting to know the farm animals, learning how to shovel (if they want) and how their favorite fruits and vegetables are grown
- For they toys! There is a trampoline, kids bicycles and scooters in various sizes and several other toys to entertain themselves with
- For playing freely in the estate
- Because there aren’t any traps, like cliffs or rocks, so it’s safe for them to run around mindfree
- For the farm to table dinners every night, actually for all the running around the table underneath the stars
- Because eco-houses are so spacious, the kids get to sleep in the living room sofa beds and the parents in the separate bedroom
- Because the kids who enjoy co-sleeping with their parents don’t have to change habit during their stay at eumelia, as in the bedroom there’s enough space for everyone!
Eumelia is an organic agrotourism farm in the heart of Laconia, all with farm animals, olive groves, vineyards and garden beds with herbs, fruits and vegetables for the kitchen. It is actually a modern agrotourism hotel, one of the very few in Greece. It is sustainable and regenerative, with the buildings designed using bioclimatic architecture, geothermal heat pump for heating and cooling and the farm and the hotel composting, recycling and upcycling, to minimize consumption and waste.
The 5 eco-houses are all ground floor and accessible, with their own front porch and backyard, as well as a private patio with dining area that opens up to the farm and the estate. They are all equally spacious, with a kitchen equipped with modern amenities, a sitting area with dining table, fireplace and 2 sofa beds, a large bathroom with rain shower and a separate bedroom, ideal for co-sleeping families.
Your stay includes breakfast with homemade goodies made by farm produce, produce, farm to table dinner every night, the sustainability tour of the farm by Frangiskos, the visionary of the farm, and extra virgin olive oil tasting by Marilena, a certified sommelier. Extra activities such as cooking classes, wine tasting, soap making, massage and yoga are provided upon request to your regenerative experience.
The Womb Lounge is a community space that includes a lounge room with comfy sofas, a piano and other musical instruments, board games, as well as a dining area which is transformed into a multipurpose space for workshops, indoor yoga or co-working space.
* Enjoy -10% only through our platform, by clicking on BOOK NOW.
- For bringing them closer to nature. It’s not everyday we get to stay in a sustainable farm!
- For the estate’s privacy and safety
- For the private parking on location
- Because all eco-houses are on the ground floor, with their own patio and front yard, the ultimate inside-outside living
- For the state-of-the-art kitchen equipped with modern amenities in every room
- For the wholesome healthy breakfast, prepared with love with the farm produce, some supplied by local farmers
- Because it’s half-board, with a farm to table experience dinner every night, blending gourmet flavors with local recipes, in a way kids enjoy
- Because meals are vegetarian, respecting the surrounding nature and the farm’s animals
- For the farm itself, the chance to learn about the animals, organic farming and have their meals straight from the source
- For the unique olive oil tasting; Marilena is one of the few olive oil sommeliers after all
- For the minimal design, the simplicity inside and out and the clever decor that will make you want to do the same back home
- Because there are travel cots, high chairs, baby tubs, baby monitor
- Because kids come closer to nature and to their food and are inspired to eat more veggies
- And of course because few salt is used in all food served here and dishes can be adapted to be more kids friendly
- Because there is no screen distractions
- For the spacious eco-houses that can host even a family with 3 kids and a baby: there’s a double bed and 2 sofa beds in every house, but there’s also plenty of space for extra beds and cots. Last but not least, the way the double bed is (a mattress on the floor) makes the bedroom perfect for co-sleeping families. Kids mattresses can be provided
Eumelia is located in a truly blessed land and staying here, you’ll have the opportunity to really explore Laconia region and its beauties. Elafonissos’s sandy beaches are 2 hours away, the quiet beach town of Kyparissi just 1 hour away, while Mani peninsula and its wild nature and castle just over an hour away.
But Laconia is not just beaches; People have lived here for thousands of years and traveling around here is a great educational experience for parents and kids alike. From the prehistoric settlement in Pavlopetri and ancient Sparti, to the famous medieval town of Monemvasia, the byzantine castle of Mystras (as well as Geraki from the same time) and all the way to modern history, seen in the characteristic maniot towers in Mani peninsula – all these amazing monuments of important bygone eras are around an hour away from eumelia.
Last but not least, there are many traditional villages and all trails in forests and gorges in the surrounding area.
- Baby Cot
- Daily Cleaning
- High Chairs
- Kids Bicycles
- More Families
- Spa or Yoga