- Because there are board games available, as well as table football
- For the lush garden where they can play and explore for hours
- Because they can easily walk to the lovely sandy beach
- Because they can rent kayaks
- For the pedagoges (upon request), that will make their stay far more interesting
Chara Houses is the perfect destination for your seaside holidays with kids. It is right on Kalamakia beach of lovely Skoutari village in Mani, very close to Gytheio town. In a quiet bay with sandy stretches of beach, Chara Houses are surrounded by a lush and safe yard with toys, vegetable garden and endless sea views. The 5 family houses all feature 3 floors, access to the garden, 3 sitting area with fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms and everything a family might need for a comfortable stay. Access to the beach is on foot, even with wheels. There, you’ll find an umbrella with sunbeds with your room number on, just for you!
“Chara” is the Greek word for “joy” and happiness and this what your stay here will bring you…
- Because it’s easily accessible by car from Athens and Kalamata airport
- Because there are travel cots available, as well as high chairs, baby tub and kids cutlery, making packing and carrying easier
- Because there are all kinds of board games available, as well as a football table, so that everyone can have a great time
- For the safe lush garden, where kids can play freely
- Because the beach is literally steps from your door
- For the umbrella and sun beds reserved for your family
- Because you’ll get to stay in spacious 3 floor 3 bedroom houses, fully equipped to host a family with 4-5 kids
- For the lovely day trips you can take from here, to explore gorgeous Mani peninsula
- Because Skoutari bay is one of the loveliest of the whole area, with sandy beach stretches, quiet azure waters, picture perfect taverns on the sand and a magnificent scenery throughout, that you’ll not want to leave
- For the free private parking
- And the kayak tours
- For the hammocks on the verandas
- And the bbq in the garden, featuring tables overlooking the sea
- For the experienced pedagoges that can occupy the kids creatively (upon request)
Mani is our family’s favorite summer destination. With picturesque stone villages on emerald bays, the traditional towers, medieval chapels, gorgeous little towns and delicious cuisine, you can understand why.
Chara Houses is located just 20 minutes from Gytheio town, where you’ll find everything you need, while within 5 minutes drive, you’ll find grocery stores in Skoutari village. The cobblestone alleys of beautiful Areopoli town are just 25 minutes from here, and we recommend you pay a visit to its amazing taverns and gelaterias. In 30 minutes, you’ll find yourselves in Instagram’s favorite Limeni bay, where the sunset is sublime and you’ll get to see sea turtles. Three amazing beaches are even closer, Kotronas, Skopa and Chalikia Vatta, with Alypa’s gorgeous green waters being a bit further away.
However, you’ll soon see that Kalamakia beach right in front of Chara Houses, as well as all of the sandy stretches of Skoutari are pretty magical to swim at and spend the whole day – and night, with cozy little taverns along the coast serving amazing seafood right on the shore.
See more about Mani with kids
- Air Condition
- Baby Cot
- High Chairs
- Kids Cutlery
- More Families
- Near The Beach